The new "We Vibe" - anyone tried it with a guy?

Any questions or curious about toys this is where you go!

Moderator: The Sweet Spot

The new "We Vibe" - anyone tried it with a guy?

Postby ella66 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm

I am curious about this new toy as Fei, who gave seminars at Sydney Sexpo 2010 mentioned it had sold out at the show. It was explained to me that it can be used during intercourse, provided the guy (or gal) is using enough lube, however my concern is that it could hurt or be uncomfortable for the penis who has to slide against the plastic or silicone part that is inside the vagina.

Has anyone tried it with their partner and was hoping to hear what their man's perspective on it was too?
ella66

Re: The new "We Vibe" - anyone tried it with a guy?

Postby The Sweet Spot » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi Ella

There are heaps of reviews and dvd's at http://we-vibe.com/about-we-vibe

The we vibe as it is made with the higest grade quality silicone it is extremely smooth and its quite small in size. It also slides easily to the g spot inside yet the flexible shape means that it sits well on the clitoris and the shape means it stays into place easily.

This is great for you providing added sensations especially if you love clitoral stimulation. This will give you alot of room still for the penis as its quite small inside. Lube is important if required as is positioning, some positions work better than others. The best way is to find the positions that you like to use and see which is better. The latest we vibe 2 was upgraded and made smaller and its had a greater response and many awards.
I find it great and would highly recommend it. Everyone is different and every penis is different so its best for you to take all your personal circumstances into play. It provides great orgasms and really targets all stimulated areas.
Hope this helps
The Sweet Spot Where Women Find Pleasure
The Sweet Spot

Postby Pooky » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm

We bought it at this years Sexpo and yes, tried it that night! :D It does need a lot of the waterbased lube for the guy not to get a little rubbed but My Man assures me it feels good for him too. The one problem we found was that it had to be, well, well seated in there or it shifted around and popped out with all that lube around. I also found that I had to keep the top dry or else we couldn't press the button to change the settings with luby fingers. But it is a lot of fun, especially finding 'other' ways of using it, like hooking it over the willy. (In fact, I think he liked that more, hehe)
Pooky

Postby The Sweet Spot » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Although it is called We-Vibe; it recently became My-Vibe as I had my way with this new sex toy. Similar to any first date, there was the usual excitement with a touch of concern. I wondered how we would get along together without a partner involved— just the toy and me.

We-Vibe was advertised on a poster at the AASECT Conference in Phoenix and I instantly loved the concept because this is something I have been promoting for more years than I can remember. All this talk about vaginal vs. clitoral vs. g-spot vs. whatever-else-men-think-up for a woman’s orgasm, here was a toy that combined clitoral and vaginal stimulation at the same time.

My new little purple silicone toy is U shaped with the clit end a bit bigger and the entire toy vibrates on low or high. The only flaw was a difficult on/off switch that took me forever to figure out. However, once I mastered the subtle pressure points that controlled it, I fell madly in love with this new little Darling! When I inserted her, a big grin spread across my face. I hugged my entire genital area pressing We-Vibe closer to me with one hand. I made sure my dangling inner lips were in a comfortable position before I began to massage my entire vulva covered with Sliquid lubrication inside and out.

The inner and outer vibe felt nice! Not too strong for a beginner, but as a post-menopausal woman who has become a sexual athlete, the clit stimulation was too subtle, so out came the Magic Wand. I put a sock on the head to soften the vibes and flipped the switch to low. Then I placed it on top of the We-Vibe clit stimulator. The buzzing inside and outside was delicious like having a baby humming bird up my snatch while big mama nestled down next to my clit. Glutton that I am, I still wanted more, so I reached for a new butt plug that we have in our sex shop. A cute feller called, “Little Bootie,” made by Fun Factory. Not too challenging, he easily slipped inside and settled in nicely. After a few squeezes with my pelvic floor muscle, my hips move forward and back a few times. “Oh yes!” Now all I need is vaginal penetration.

As I reached for my Vaginal Barbell, I laid down the Wand to lube up my shiny stainless steel vaginal exerciser that doubles as a sleek dildo. Once inserted, the weight holds it in place. Putting the larger ball at my vaginal opening, I begin my fantasy of resisting penetration to preserve my virginity (while wanting more at the same time.) The Wand is back near my clit while I squeeze and release my vaginal muscles. Slowly I suck the ball inside, resisting the depth of penetration by clamping down on the PC muscle until I cannot hold back and any longer. I helplessly get fucked as the dildo goes all the way inside! I am about to come but it’s too soon, so I pull back and relax my pelvic muscles, followed by deep breathing while I rest a few moments. As I focus on my anal sensations by squeezing the PC muscle, I return to gentle clitoral stimulation and a fantasy begins to form.

A young virginal girl is walking through a park when she is suddenly surrounded by group of rowdy teenage boys. They tie her hands behind her back with the scarf she is wearing and force her over a low park bench, face down with her ass exposed. To muffle her cries one of them stuffs her panties inside her mouth. Two others hold her legs apart while the rest of them feel her up, putting fingers inside her vagina and anus. She struggles to no avail. Then they take turns fucking both holes until they each shoot a load. One boy goes from her vagina to her anus repeatedly. They all shout and laugh, urging each other on. She feels a sharp thrust as a boy with the biggest dick jams into her fucked-open anus. Someone reaches down to rub her clitoris and no matter how hard she tries not to respond, she is heading for a huge orgasm. Oops, I am turned on again— see you later.

This time I will try out We-vibes small lipstick sized vibes that are now on my teaching tray for private sessions. Good-by, Pocket Rocket and Water Dancer because these new sleek vibes that pack a punch have just taken over.
The Sweet Spot Where Women Find Pleasure
The Sweet Spot

Return to Sex Toys

Go