How do i stimulate my g-spot during masturbation

Any questions or curious about toys this is where you go!

Moderator: The Sweet Spot

How do i stimulate my g-spot during masturbation

Postby The Sweet Spot » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:53 am

I'm a twenty-year-old woman.
My question is about fingering myself! I just love it when partners finger me, using two in an up-and-down motion to really stimulate the inner wall of my clitoris. When I try to do that myself, my fingers get tired after just a few 'thrusts'! Is there a particular technique I should be trying?

Thanks as always! Keep it up!

Dear A,

The G spot can be stimulated by pressing, rubbing, pounding or poking on the ceiling of the vagina indirectly contacting the urethral sponge that surrounds the urinary tract (part of the clitoral structure) providing indirect contact with a woman's primary organ of sexual pleasure, the CLITORIS.

Meanwhile, the clitoral glans sits outside and above the vaginal opening just longing for a little attention. Try some organic massage oil on your fingers and touch her oh so gently. She will happily respond to the lightest of touch. Or did I misunderstand your question? If you still prefer vaginal stimulation then get a dildo that curves up at the end. Otherwise you will be dependent on your BF for all of your orgasms. Not recommended.
The Sweet Spot Where Women Find Pleasure
The Sweet Spot

Return to Sex Toys

Go